Matador Networks, LLC is currently seeking to hire a Sales Executives to join our team in the medical and financial IT services sector. The right Sales Executive will have a successful track record in finding, developing and selling technical services within compliance driven industries. While the primary focus will be on obtaining new business, there will be opportunities to expand current customer services.
The Sales Executive will need to capture and deliver solution-based systems integration engagements, IT Consulting Services engagements and preform market assessment/strategic planning, with a hands-on role in new revenue attainment.
This is a salary plus commission position.
Desired Skills and Experience
· Help Matador Networks be recognized as an expert in Financial Service and Medical Industries as an IT solutions provider.
· The ability to sell managed services such as:
o Service Desk Support Service
o Field Support Service
o Cloud Services - Hosted Exchange, Office 365
o Cloud Services - Secure Messaging
o Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS)
o Managed Intrusion Detection / Intrusion Prevention Service
o Managed Firewall
o Security Information and Event Management (SIEM)
o Hosted Voice (PBX)
· Demonstrated ability & success at meeting and/or exceeding quarterly quotas.
· Demonstrated experience selling to compliance driven customer base (to include medical, community banks, insurance companies, etc.)
· Have strategic ability to interface and successfully influence multiple C-level executives within the customer organization.
· A successful track record of selling small to medium-sized local accounts.
· The ability to understand customer decision making process, goals, objectives and strategies.
· Excellent business and financial acumen.
· Excellent ability to drive new sales opportunities and develop value propositions.
· Excellent presentation and negotiation skills.
Job Level Specific Duties
Become familiar with the company's products, services, and procedures. Be able to work in cooperation with others. Must be attentive to detail and ensure accuracy in work assignments. Must be able to communicate effectively with others and be a team-player. Must be organized, motivated, and a self-starter. Strong Sales Professional with the ability to prospect via telephone and engage face to face selling.
· Net sales, Net margin, outbound calling & general phone statistics, periodic promotional goals, etc.
· Know and clearly communicate our company’s sales mission statement & guiding principles.
· Know your performance metrics. Know current performance vs. expectations.
· Acquire New Accounts.
· Outbound Calls and Action Plan.
· Identify growth areas, categories, cultivate or create new sales opportunities.
· Cultivate new leads from various sources. Maintain an ongoing prospect database managing and reviewing lead opportunities from start to sign up of new accounts.
· Held responsible and expected to add minimum of a certain amount of new opportunities and new sales per month.
· Expect heavy phone prospecting for initiating new business contacts / opportunities / appointments.
Basic Required Qualifications:
· 3 - 5 years Technology Solutions sales to small to mid-sized business.
· Have a proven track record selling consultative solutions.
· College Degree preferred
Matador Networks, LLC is a local IT Services Provider delivering managed technology solutions to clients in North Texas. Our company specializes in technical services such as network design, network security, data assurance, cloud services, service desk, and field support to small and mid-sized companies primarily in financial and medical verticals within the DFW Metroplex.
Role: Sales Associate
Apply for this job now.