We're currently looking for Qualified Teachers with QTS to support the learning and development of looked after children in Leeds.
We are looking for Teachers who have experience working with students who have a diverse set of needs to provide support and teaching for young people who are out of education or are re-adjusting to mainstream education.
Primarily we are seeking Teachers who can deliver core subjects Maths, English & Science throughout KS1 - KS5. You must have the ability to assess and progress students using SMART Targets provided by education support workers based at the Virtual School and beyond. Great communication skills and a genuine passion for improving the lives of disadvantaged and disengaged students is ESSENTIAL for anyone applying for this role.
We are currently seeking Teachers to provide both home tuition and school based support for students with the biggest focus on delivering a positive educational experience.
Who Should apply for this role?
- Teachers for all subjects required, with a particular focus on English, Maths & Science
- Candidates with an in depth understanding and experience of working with vulnerable young people in the care system and those with SEND
- QTS (Qualified Teacher Status) candidates only
- Excellent written communication and reporting
- Teachers who are dedicated, patient and reliable.
All of our supply staff are paid on a PAYE basis, so you can rest assured that you're paying the right level of Tax and National Insurance and there's no messing around with admin charges coming out of your hard earned cash.
To apply, please contact Lee Nicklin on 01133314945 or email your CV to #removed#