- 3+ years of experience handling claims
- Strong organizational and verbal skills
- Strong attention to detail, be energetic, take pride in your work
- Have the ability to work well independently on claims
- Investigate claims by reading reports, interviewing witnesses
- Communicate with other professionals, such as attorneys & adjusters in processing the claim
- Collect information such as photographs and claimant statements to prepare reports
- Collaborate with lawyers and expert witnesses to defend the company
- Negotiate & settle claims with claimants and insurance companies
- Hours are 9:30am-6pm M-F
Great benefits such as paid vacation and sick time, 10 paid holidays, get your birthday off paid, health, dental, vision insurance, and 401K with a generous company match. Year round work, no layoffs. If you are an adjuster at a large insurance company and are looking for a change this might be the right fit for you! Family owned business with a more manageable caseload and no commute to the City!
To apply email your resume. Check us out on our website: #. We look forward to meeting you!
Job Type: Full-time
Role: HR Assistant
Apply for this job now.