Description: Pipe Welders are responsible for preforming pipe welding procedures on Stainless Steel and Copper-Nickel pipe using the TIG welding process.
· Minimum 3 years of experience as 1st Pipe Welder
· Must have GTAW (TIG) and SMAW (STICK) experience
· Must be able to pass X-Ray welding test on stainless steel and copper nickel in the 6G position (restricted)
· Pipe Welding test is given in a restricted position (6G) on a 5” schedule 80 carbon steel pipe.
· GTAW (TIG) process is used to weld the root pass and an 11018 electrode is used to weld the fill portion and cap. This is for X-ray quality.
· Must pass drug test (HFT) and E-Verify
· Must be able to work all shifts
Benefits: A limited benefit plan is available to Hutco, Inc. employees through Essential Staff Care. Available plans include:
· Dental Coverage
· Vision Coverage
· Short Term Disability Benefits
· Term Life Benefits
· Accidental Death & Dismemberment Benefit
Hutco is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
CONTACT HUTCO TODAY!
Apply ONLINE or at the MOSS POINT BRANCH:
6043 Hwy 63, Suite 2
Moss Point, MS 39562
Contact: Dawn Gallardo Wetzler, Nolan Motichek
Hutco has been placing skilled Marine/Industrial craftsmen into contract and direct hire jobs since 1986. We are experts in industrial trades and we understand our employee and customer needs inside and out.
Whether you need to find a job or build a crew, rely on Hutco to customize a work solution for you.
Role: 1st class Pipe Welder
Apply for this job now.