Clinical Consultant – Up to $40 per hr.
Self Opportunity has partnered with one of the nation's leading global providers of patient handling equipment, hygiene systems, and medical beds.
We are searching for a licensed RN, PT, or OT
with acute care experience to work as a Clinical Consultant
living in the Chicago area but also traveling out of state.
The Clinical Consultant provides clinical consultation and training for hands-on safe patient handling and mobility programs in healthcare settings.
This is a part-time/per diem position, approximately 12-16 days per month, mainly weekdays. Work schedule is usually 1 month or more in advance which helps you schedule other work.
Pay is up to $40.00 per hour. Travel pay is paid half the regular pay.
There is no planned end date, current Clinical Consultants have been in position for many years.
Position has some local travel in the Chicago area
but most travel is out of state, including overnight travel.
Must be able to conduct overnight travel, up to 3 nights in one week in some cases.
- RN, PT or OT current licensure
- Clinical skill/knowledge – Minimum 5 years of clinical practice/direct patient care
within acute care environments, must have acute care experience
RELATED EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Experience training/educating healthcare personnel on medical device product use
- Experience operating patient handling lifting equipment and medical beds
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills – able to work effectively with all levels of individuals, both within and outside of the organization
- Group processing and facilitation
- Critical thinking skills
- Organizational and Change Management
- Consultative skills
- Understands principles of ergonomics and/or risk management
- Familiar with principles of adult education
This is NOT a sales position.
All travel expenses are reimbursed every 2 weeks, including 54.5 cents per mile for personal vehicle usage.
Rental car, airfare, hotel, and meals are also reimbursed.
For immediate response please submit rsum to: #removed#
Role: Clinical Consultant
Apply for this job now.