Seeking PT and PTA staff to provide home health visits for privately owned agency in the following areas: East Valley, West Valley, South Valley, Central Phoenix, and Scottsdale. Principals only, do not apply for your business unless your rates are GREAT.
- PTs to provide Start of Care assessments, Supervisory visits, and discharge visits.
- PTAs to follow plans of care
Arizona Harmony Home Healthcare is recently restructured with new Directorial staff, forward thinking management, and embracing technology. Utilizing several referral sources, our patient roster is growing! Candidates will be brought on as independent contractors with the ability to manage as many or as few patients in their desired areas as they wish, managing their own schedules. Top performers with full rosters may be brought on as employees to enjoy such benefits as Paid Time Off and Paid holidays.
- License or certification respective to the position
- Minimum 1 year of experience in home health or direct care
- Excellent communication skills
- Compassionate care for patients
- Article 9 training preferred, but not required as we will provide
- Prevention and Support training preferred, but not required as we will provide
- Must own a smartphone and possess above average skills operating
- Experience with Axxess or similar electronic health management database
- Ability to pass background check and drug screening
- Is able to work closely supervised to ensure competence in providing patient care.
- Visual/hearing ability sufficient to comprehend written/verbal communication.
- Ability to perform tasks involving physical activity, which may include heavy lifting and extensive bending and standing.
- Ability to deal effectively with stress.
- Able to bend and stand an average of 6 hours per day.
- Able to lift up to 50-75 pounds.
- Able to drive 50-100 miles per day.
- Able to assess and communicate with ill patients, co-workers, and general public.
- Is neat in appearance and practice, with good personal hygiene.
Role: Home Health Physical Therapy and Occupational Therapy
Apply for this job now.