Due to retirement, an exciting position has become available for a full-time CNC Miller based in West Yorkshire. The successful candidate will earn £15.25 Negotiable depending on experience, plus overtime. Overtime is completely flexible and all overtime is paid at one and a half times basic rate.
Using drawings and sample parts, our client manufacture small batches and one off pieces for a varying range of industries. Their work includes jigs and fixtures, gears, obsolete parts, injection moulds, spares and pattern parts.
- Must be a fully qualified CNC Miller, Programmer, Setter, Operator
- You will be time served
- Preferably will have experience in Siemens, OneCNC CAD/CAM, or similar.
- Anilam Experience would be an advantage but not essential, if you are converse with Fanuc and other Operating Systems the company could offer training to the right candidate to use Siemens and one CNC
- The ideal candidate will possess the ability to work on their own initiative, pay attention to detail, and enjoy the challenge of manufacturing a wide variety of parts from varying materials.
- Working on a wide variety of CNC Milling Machines
- Set and run machines producing components to tight tolerances
- Ensuring relevant documentation is complete
- Ensure work area is kept clean and organised
- Support other employees as required
- Work in a safe manner, observing Health and Safety legislation
- Conform to all published company policies and procedures
- Carry out any other reasonable task that may be periodically requested
Our client is a well-established and successful Precision Engineering Company. With over 30 years of trading, they provide local customers with high quality and often bespoke products. The company pride themselves in quality workmanship and hold excellent relationship with their customers.
Why should you apply?
- A competitive salary
- Flexible daytime hours
- Overtime is completely flexible
- Overtime is generally available
- Paid holidays
- Pension scheme enrolment
- On-site parking
If you're the ideal candidate our client is looking for, please send your CV by clicking the APPLY button
Keywords: CNC Miller, Programmer, Setter, Operator, Siemens, OneCNC CAD/CAM, Jigs, Fixtures, Gears, Obsolete Parts, Injection Moulds, Spares, Pattern Parts, Machinist, Skilled Machine, Multi Skilled, Machine Operator, Machining, Miller, Milling, Engineer, Heidenhain , Fanuc