The Assistant Store Manager will report directly to the Store Manager and will be a leader for all staff members. The ideal applicant will have proven success in time management, leadership qualities, problem solving skills and clienteling. Must possess a passion for retail and dedication for advancement.
- Maintain clienteling standards set forth by the Store Manager and National Manager
- Drive boutique traffic through clienteling efforts and to create local awareness to gain the foot traffic
- Work with the Store Manager to create and promote monthly In-Store Events
- Be a teacher to all staff members
- Utilize Problem Solving abilities
- Ensure all company driven campaigns, promotions, and activities are vocalized and implemented.
- Maximize boutique sales through joint operational and retail focus
- Acts to obtain highest level of satisfaction of the client
- Monitor stock levels for reorders, client requests and maximum profitability.
- Enforce all loss prevention initiatives and programs to guarantee stock security
- Directly follows and enforces the retail dress code policy
- Works closely with all staff members and National Retail Manager to maintain an all visual standards
- Recruit new staff members
- Train all new staff members on policy and procedures (including register training).
- Follows the retail Holiday guidelines and blackout dates
- Minimum 3-4 years Retail experience with at least 2-year management experience
- Goal Oriented and Career Driven
- Possess clear communication skills
- Exceptional follow-up skills
- Willingness to think outside the box for solutions
- Microsoft and Excel proficient
- Team centered approach and mind set.
- Profit and Loss comprehension in terms of overall operating cost
· Must be able to stand for long periods of time
· Must be able to reach overhead
· Must be able to pick up 30-50lbs
· Must be able to climb a ladder or stepstool
Job description subject to change due to business needs
Job Type: Full-time
Established in 2006, Jofit, LLC specializes in women’s golf, tennis, athleisure, and more. We pride ourselves as a premium brand for women who demand style mixed with comfort, work hard, but don’t take themselves too seriously. We are searching for dedicated and driven professionals looking for challenging work with a company they can be proud to be a part of. Come ‘play’ with us!
Role: Retail Assistant Store Manager
Location: Newport Beach,
Apply for this job now.