Life Changing Opportunity to join one of the nation’s leading Healthcare organizations as our Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA)
Day to Day Responsibilities of this Position but not limited to:
Under the general supervision of the Utilization Management Manager, this position works with both the Utilization and Care Management teams, who provide utilization management, telephonic triage and care management assistance to members requesting access to Applied Behavioral Analysis (ABA) benefit. This role has a primary function of utilization management and case management for our members seeking Behavioral Health Treatment (BHT).
- Review Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) Assessments submitted by providers for adherence to BACB “best practice” guidelines.
- Review requests for Functional Behavioral Assessments (FBA) submitted by providers for medical necessity of request.
- Provide peer-to-peer case consultation to BCBA and other network providers to support treatment planning and maximize member progress.
- Act as a liaison with parents and the health care community to ensure continuum of care and support for members.
- Facilitate clinical operations process to expedite linkage to care.
- Train other staff about Autism Services and train network providers as appropriate.
- Collaborate with BHT Network Development to support recruitment and provider relations
- Participate in care management model and present cases, as appropriate, during clinical case conferences.
- Responsible for timely and professional interaction with Providers and escalates recurring or critical issues, such as quality of care or access by new patients, to appropriate management in a timely fashion.
- Interprets policies and procedures and provides interpretation and clarification on benefits, eligibility, and access and authorization inquiries.
- Responsible for timely and professional interaction with providers and escalates critical issues and re-occurrences to management.
- Understands and abides by all departmental policies and procedures as well as the organization’s Standards of Conduct and Corporate Compliance Program.
- Expert knowledge of Applied Behavior Analysis and Autism Spectrum Disorder.
- We are looking for at least 2-5 years of experience as a Certified BCBA in addition the most suitable candidate will possess a Master’s degree in psychology or a related field.
- Direct Patient care in ABA therapy and Experience in a managed health care environment with experience in BHT services.
- Ability to identify problems and works towards problem resolution independently, seeking guidance as needed.
- Strong communication skills as this position will join the office care staff performing items 100% telephonic.
If you are the type of individual searching for the career path where you not only utilize all the diverse specialties you gained in your background but more importantly help people and their families through a difficult process apply immediately for consideration!
Role: Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA)
Location: Rancho Cordova,
Apply for this job now.