Company: NEXGEN TECHNOLOGIES INC.
Job Type: Permanent, PartTime
NexGen is currently seeking a part-time flexible Administrative Assistant to perform administrative needs and performs various duties within the corporate office. The candidate should have strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate well with anyone and everyone at any level.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned:
- If available, greet visitors; provide information/assistance or route caller/visitor to appropriate staff member.
- Proficiency MS Office Productivity Suite (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint), including the use of MS Outlook for emails and calendars is required.
- Send faxes, make copies, run errands for office as needed.
- Maintain office equipment (fax machine, copier, and phone system).
- Receive and distribute incoming packages as needed.
- Order office supplies and maintain inventory through the corporate office.
- Maintain project contact list for the NTI S Office
- Assist with invoicing reports at the end of the month and various project reports.
- Assist with planning company meetings, events, and special projects at the office.
- Light office cleaning as needed.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High School diploma required.
- 1-3 years of Administrative Assistant experience or related fields.
Additional Desired Skills/Requirements:
- The candidate should also possess strong oral and written communication, problem solving skills and should be a team player.
- The successful candidate will also be able to pass background screening prior to employment.
- US Citizenship or work-authorization
- Able to get a Public Trust
Hourly Rate: $18-20/hour