We are seeking a Speech Language Pathologist to join our team! You will evaluate and treat patients with speech, language, voice, and fluency disorders.
- Develop therapy and treatment plans for speech disorders
- Implement standardized tests for accurate diagnosis of communication disorders
- Establish treatment goals and milestones with patients
- Document and store treatment plans and progress reports
- Update patient progress to relevant parties
- Research related speech and language problems
- Previous experience in speech pathology or other related fields
- Familiarity with communication disorders
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Positive and patient demeanor
Since 1989, Carter Healthcare has been a leading health care provider focused on delivering outcomes-based results and the highest quality of home health, hospice, at-home medical equipment and pharmacy services to thousands of clients in the comfort of their homes.
Carter Healthcare has always been in the HomeCare Elite ratings since 2006. All Carter Healthcare offices have better CMS Star Rating scores than the National average and their respective state average scores.
Role: Speech Language Pathologist
Apply for this job now.