Sanctuary Health are currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 CAMHS Registered Mental Health Nurse to fill a full-time role in an Eating Disorder Service based in Cambridgeshire. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Mental Health Nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The pay rate for this Registered Mental Health Nurse job is £28 to £29 per hour (Assignment Rate) and is an initial 3-month contract. This role would be 37.5 hours Monday-Fri day.
- To work as part of the team to provide evidence-based specialist Eating Disorder assessment and intervention for young people and families presenting with significant Eating problems / disorders.
- To work as an integral member of the Specialist Eating Disorder Team as part of CAMHS, providing comprehensive mental health assessments to clients and their families and providing a range of direct work and evidence-based therapeutic intervention.
- To act as care coordinator, ensuring the provision of a care package appropriate for the client's needs, coordinating the work of others involved with care, tasking responsibility for arranging reviews as required and communicating effectively with the client, his/her family and all others involved in the network of care, and to monitor progress during the course of multi-disciplinary interventions.
- To participate in the planning and delivery of evidence-based therapeutic programmes, family-based interventions, multi-family groups and parenting support programmes as the service develops.
- To work with Young People up until the age of 18 years, ensuring a continuation of mental health services, between local CAMHS provision and adult mental health provision.
Requirements of the Registered Mental Health Nurse:
- Degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained)
- NMC registration and a valid live pin
- Eating disorder experience
This Registered Mental Health Nurse job is advertised by Neil Swager; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.