We are seeking a Lead Toddler Teacher to join our organization! This individual will plan and present age appropriate activities for children.
- Instruct preschool-aged children in activities designed to promote intellectual and creative growth
- Create a fun and safe learning environment
- Develop schedules and routines to ensure adequate physical activity, rest, and playtime
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with students and parents
- Communicate with parents on students' growth and progress
- Maintain the health and safety of all students
- Two years documented previous experience in childcare, teaching, or other related fields
- CDA or higher degree required to appy
- Passionate about working with children
- Ability to build rapport with children
- Positive and patient demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
*Kiddie Academy is an Equal Opportunity Employer
The Kiddie Academy of Warminster has been in business for 11 years. We are a pre-school located in Warminster, PA. This center is a franchise which is locally owned and operated.
Role: Lead Toddler Teacher
Apply for this job now.