I am currently recruiting a Project Manager to join a market leading, award winning construction firm to join their Rail team in Cardiff.
My client works within a range of sectors in infrastructure. they are looking to expand their Rail team, by recruiting a Project Manager to join an arleady succesful team.
Roles & Responsibilities:.
- Actively support the Senior PM with delivery of projects to ensure completion in accordance with statutory and regulatory deadlines and Business Plan.
- You will be responsible for demonstrating value for money investment on all projects by ensuring the client commercial and procurement processes are adhered to by all Alliance Partners and will interface with asset management, asset strategy and operations teams to ensure that the client meets its serviceability targets and measures of success.
- Identify and work with the Senior PM to implement best practice from across the water and other sectors of the construction industry
- Administer the Contracts within delegated authorities.
- Preferably have a degree in Project Management or equivalent qualification
- 2-5 years Project Management experience, preferably within Rail
- Be client facing, good communication skills etc.
In return, my client are one of the best businesses to work for in the region with regards to how they treat their staff including, car allowence, a great pension and flexible working. You will receive a very competitive salary great benefits package and bonus with a fast track to Senior level in a short time.
For more information, please hit 'apply' or call the bristol office and ask for Josh.