Summary of Position:
The Software Developer is responsible for the support of existing in-house applications, as well as the development of new ones. He/she will report directly to the Lead Developer.
- Support the development and implementation of new software programs
- Test and maintain software products to ensure strong functionality and optimization
- Understand business challenges with the ability to decipher them into actionable work items
- Clearly communicate with management and technical support colleagues
- Stay up to date with current technological trends and utilize them in the development of new applications
- Recommend improvements to existing software programs as necessary
- Experience with server-side technologies such as C#, .NET Core 2.0, Entity Framework Core/Entity Framework 6.0 +, Nodejs, and/or Sequelize.
- Experience with databases such as SQL Server and/or PostgreSQL.
- Experience with source control technologies such as Git and/or VS Projects.
- Understanding of data structures and data architecture.
- Familiarity with Domain-Driven Design (DDD).
- Experienced with unity testing or integration testing, desired.
- Education: Some college preferred
- Travel: up to 20%
- Physical: Lift up 40 lbs.
Core States Group is an integrated engineering, architecture, project management, development services and construction firm specializing in the retail, restaurant, banking, petroleum and fuel cell industries. We stand out among our competitors with our ability to service our clients from "concept-to-keys" and we are able to do it on a national level. Because of this, Core States Group has become the go-to consulting firm for many prominent Fortune 500 companies. As we continue to grow, we are looking for strong candidates with the dedication and drive to lead us to even greater successes.
Role: Software Developer
Apply for this job now.