Social Media Manager - Competitive Salary - London, UK
We're looking for a Social Media Manager with a background in the technology sector to join our growing team where there is a real opportunity to shape the future of the team and add tremendous value to all our client's social campaigns.
The purpose of the role is to support the strategy and growth of client accounts as well as fostering relationships internally to support growth and nurturing of our existing clients. You will be developing social media strategies, helping to create content and fine-tuning our work on an ongoing basis as we strive to exceed client expectations. This is an excellent opportunity to develop your career.
The key responsibilities of a Social Media Manager include, but are not limited to:
- Taking responsibility for the ownership, setup, creation and delivery of social media strategies
- Leading social media strategy sessions or workshops with clients
- Creating and executing thoughtful, original and high-quality content
- Executing social selling programs with exceptional standards
- Working collaboratively with designers, writers, strategists and client team members to make sure content is on brief, accurate and relevant
- Building good relationships with internal and external stakeholders to ensure workflow efficiently and create new innovative ways to land results
- Developing a content calendar programme
- Submitting reports which show detailed analysis of results in our social performance
- Building out a network of industry professionals and influencer contacts
- Keeping up with industry news, trends, rumoured/impending social media platform changes
MomentumABM is an account-based marketing consultancy. We help global B2B organisations transform how their sales and marketing teams grow their biggest customers. Over the last 8 years we have become the top destination for global organisations with complex offerings across technology, financial services and professional services.
You can expect to work with some of the world's most exciting brands, including Google, Amazon, Oracle, and Deloitte. Our clients work in competitive markets and look to us to help them find differentiation with go-to-market strategies that put customer relationships first through sales and marketing partnerships. Our teams work at the intersection of insight, consultancy, and creative, and we bring these disciplines together to help our clients build their businesses.
The key skills and qualities of a Social Media Manager:
- An excellent communicator who can convey their ideas and data with senior management in a precise and efficient way
- Possesses strategic thinking and good judgement
- An analytical individual with the ability to track and present results in ways which are measurable and meaningful
- Strong writing skills and knowledge of today's best social media tools, platforms and channels
- Someone who understands how to optimise SEO and social media traffic for the best results
- A creative mindset and can engage customers' hearts as well as their minds
If you are keen on joining this exciting, forward thinking company and taking the next step in your career, then please click the apply now button to find out more.
Role: Social Media Manager
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
Apply for this job now.