Avocado Green Mattress Hoboken, NJ - Full Charge Bookkeeper
We are looking for a full charge bookkeeper who will report to both the controller and management. Full and Part Time rolls available. This individual will be foremost responsible for handling the day to day accounting functions and ensuring that the company's financial records are both timely and accurate. This position requires the ideal candidate to work independently on a wide range of duties including payables, receivables, payroll and banking.
- All data entry and maintenance of the company's financial software program (QuickBooks Online)
- Cash and credit card account reporting for multiple accounts including monthly reconciliations
- Accounts payable reporting including vendor payment and reconciliations
- Journal entry posting and account reconciliations
- Produce monthly financial reports for both internal and external needs
- Financial analysis on a monthly basis and when called upon for special projects
- Provide assistance and support to company personnel
- Work closely with the external accountants in the monthly close process to provide timely and accurate information
- 5yrs + of qualified bookkeeping or accounting experience
- Strong knowledge of bookkeeping and basic accounting procedures
- Competency in QuickBooks Online, and MS office
- Hands on experience with spreadsheets and financial reports
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects and work independently
- Accounting or related degree preferred
Avocado is a progressive e-tailer of natural mattresses and bedding products. We're growing fast and working diligently to deliver best-in-class natural products, while bringing greater transparency and sustainable practices to our industry. Recently, our flagship product was rated the #1 mattress of 2018 by Consumer Reports!
Role: Full Charge Bookkeeper
Apply for this job now.