Social Worker - Referral & Assessment
Medicare First is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full time working within a Referral and Assessment team based in Gateshead. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in children's services and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum social worker job is £25.00 - £26.00 per hour and is an initial 3 month contract.
Social worker duties include:
- Initial Assessments and Core Assessments
- Section 47 Investigations
- Contributing to the duty rota
- Initiating care proceedings
- Working in a multi-agency capacity to support families and children
- Initial child protection reports conference reports
Requirements of the social worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current HCPC registration
- Significant experience within children's services
- 2 years post qualified with experience within local authority childrens services
Benefits of working with Medicare First:
- Your own personal consultant
- Regularly meetings and visits with your consultant
- Quick and Easy Registration Process
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
If this sound like a role for you then please Apply today, alternatively for more information call Amy Harrison on 0161 509 7521 or email #removed#
Role: Qualified Social Worker - Referral & Assessment
Apply for this job now.