VersaTables - Brand Manager
Versa Products is an innovative manufacturing firm located in Los Angeles. We house many different brands of furniture and accessories across many industries. We are currently expanding our brand portfolio and product offerings and therefore are seeking talent to take our marketing initiatives to the next level.
We are looking for an experienced Brand manager in the office furniture/products industry for our VersaTables brand who is passionate about uncovering consumer insights and delivering innovative marketing campaigns. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and you will generate strategies that grow market share and brand’s reputation, improve customer experience and drive growth.
The brand manager will develop an omni-commerce marketing strategy to market the VersaTables brand. They will strategize for effective campaigns, set brand standards, and improve the customer experience. Acting as gatekeeper of brand, brand manager will implement guides and work with teams on advertising, promotions (online and events offline), internal work, campaign marketing, social media, and other areas of representation.
What we have to offer
- Salary Depends On Experience,$75,000- $120,000
- Paid vacation for full-time employees
- 401 (k)
- Tuition reimbursement plans
- Flexible work hours in several departments
- World Cup parties — yes, we get off early to watch!
- Free lunch once a month
- Paid federal holidays
- Furniture discounts for you and your immediate family
- Casual Fridays...every day!
Brand Manager Duties and Responsibilities
• Developing and implementing strategies for marketing
• Improving brand recognition and reputation
• Analyzing market trends and competitors’ methods
• Setting brand standards, mission, and goals
• Improving the brand’s reach to customers
• Researching consumer markets and opportunities
• Collaborate with campaign managers, creative team, and directors
• Creating go-to marketing strategies for brand to build brand loyalty
• Supervising campaigns to ensure brand consistency
• Estimating and establishing cost parameters, budgets, campaigns, and potential ROI
• Reporting performance and assess against goals for ROI and KPIs
• Leading creative development of brand and marketing
• Researching and tracking performance and reactions
• Managing company and client expectations
• Reviewing timeframes and budgets
• Attending networking events to build brand name recognition
• Reviewing success of campaign and developing ways to improve on brand recognition
• Building a following for brand on social media with creative team
• Consistently brainstorming and collaborating with team for new ideas and strategies
• Creative and innovative thinker and planner
• In-depth understanding of the brand and its position in the market
• Confident in producing work across multiple platforms
• Goal-oriented, organized team player
• Able to align multiple brand strategies and ideas
• Takes ownership of brand voice and vision
• Encouraging to team and staff; able to mentor and lead
• Creative problem solver who thrives when presented with a challenge
• Able to analyze problems and strategize for better solutions
• Able to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
• Experienced at compiling and following strict budgets
• 5-7 years of experience in marketing or related field; portfolio required
• Experience with technologies and best practices for web design, web production, and creative design across multiple platforms
• Experience identifying and creating campaigns for target audience
• Excellent analytical and time-management skills
• Strict adherence to company philosophy/mission statement/sales goals
• Strong project management skills with ability to supervise multiple projects
• Up-to-date on latest industry trends; able to articulate trends and potential clearly and confidently
• Good interpersonal skills and communication with all levels of management
• Able to work in a fast-paced environment
• Minimum of 5-7 years of experience in a beauty related industry brand manager position
• Bachelor’s (BA or BS) in business, marketing, or related field; MBA (or related Master’s) preferred
• Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel)
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills; strong interpersonal skills; ability to influence all levels of management.
• Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks and adapt to a changing and fast-paced environment
• Collaborative, team player
• Agency experience a plus
Versa Products is a family of innovative brands that designs and manufactures high-quality consumer products that are offered both online and in brick-and-mortar stores. We are experiencing a great success with our tried-and-true products that include Zero Gravity Tables, a line of ergonomic desks and the favorite in the makeup industry, Vanity Girl Hollywood mirrors, just to name a few. With the revamping and expansion of our products and websites, 2018 has already been an exciting year for all of us here at the company. Our company is growing and with that, we are ready to integrate more talented individuals to our team!
Casual work environment -- no suits, no ties, no heels. We like our employees to be comfortable.
Room for growth. With our sales more than doubling consistently every year, we need people who will grow with the company.
Nine (9) paid holidays a year.
A 401(k) plan, with company matching.
Excellent starting salaries. In all departments, our starting salaries and hourly wages are better than average — and we don't make you wait a year for your first raise.
Paid vacations and holidays, and we won't make you feel guilty about actually using your vacation time.
Creative work. We like people who think outside the box. We encourage creative thinking.
Autonomy. We hire people that we can trust, and that means we won't be hovering over your shoulder watching you work. We have our own work to do.
Our products really are the best, so you won't have to lie when you tell your friends that you work for one of the fastest growing companies in the country.
Travel opportunities. Many positions include opportunities for domestic travel.
Role: Brand Manager - Versa Tables
Apply for this job now.