SEND Newly Qualified Teachers (NQTs) - September 2021
£105 per day
Newcastle Upon Tyne
Vision for Education are seeking Newly Qualified Teachers to work in long term roles in our SEND Schools and alternative provisions in the Newcastle local authority, starting in September 2021. Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are a PGCE.
The desired Newly Qualified Teachers (NQTs) will be working in our client schools as soon as possible. We pride ourselves on our provision of good and outstanding practitioners to fantastic schools in the area. We are looking to hear from passionate and determined Newly Qualified Teachers (NQTs) who are looking to start their career in teaching.
Vision for Education work with a range of schools in the Newcastle Local Authority. Our office in Newcastle covers schools in other local authorities such as Northumberland, Gateshead, and North Tyneside. We work with both Primary and Secondary SEND schools that have an outstanding reputation in their local area and are enthusiastic about ensuring the best possible education and support is provided.
To be considered for the position Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT), you will:
- Have experience teaching/supporting children with SEND.
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of teaching and support staff.
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons.
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers' Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are an individual who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our Newcastle SEND team on #removed#.
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call.