Are you a HTLA looking for a long-term opportunity in an outstanding primary school?
Teaching Personnel are seeking a hardworking, enthusiastic and a committed teaching assistant to work within a Primary School in central Derby. Ideally, we are looking for candidates that have experience within an educational setting and have a wealth of experience working with children.
The role of the HLTA is to support the class teacher with learning and teaching within the classroom. As a HLTA, the role has additional responsibilities which would include covering classes in the absence of the class teacher. This role is full time and will start April 19th 2021, continuing to the end of the academic year.
The qualities that we are looking for:
• Recent Teaching Assistant experience within a school
• Confident teaching EYFS and KS1
• Confident with phonics
• Conducting observations and providing feedback to staff and parents
• A good command of the English language - written and oral
• Excellent communication and organisational skills
• Ability to build and maintain solid relationships with staff and students
Successful candidates will be required to have the following minimum NVQ Level 2 Supporting Teaching and Learning in schools or is degree qualified.
What we can offer:
• This role is currently on a temp to perm basis with the strong possibility to go permanent.
• Competitive pay package (depending on experience)
• A dedicated consultant who deals with each borough so you are guaranteed a bespoke service
• Extra CPD courses available for FREE
• Mobile app and online access to monitor your diary and control when you work
This position is ideal for aspiring teachers looking to gain valuable experience and the perfect opportunity to get into a variety of schools.
If you do not have the qualifications above but have experience working with children in another capacity for example: Youth work, mentoring and support work then please do apply as we have a number of other positions.
If you are interested please call Hannah on #removed#