· Experience with most current technologies and products used in manufacturing industry.
· Experience implementing and/or maintaining ERP systems and various manufacturing/engineering related software.
· 8+ years of information technology experience required.
· Background in software and programming.
· The IT Director is responsible for the overall development, organization, and implementation of all IT functions across multiple locations.
· Leads and develops the Information Technology staff across multiple locations.
· Reviews and implements necessary compliance of all customer contract requirements regarding cybersecurity and other IT related responsibilities.
· Ensures the consistency and maintainability of existing applications by creating, maintaining, and enforcing standards/procedures for technical solutions.
· Provides training to all employees regarding IT policies, procedures, and new or updated software and hardware.
Byrnes & Rupkey, Inc., is a Talent Acquisition Firm dedicated to the recruitment and placement of talent for all industries. As the #1 Agency for numerous years in one of the leading National Network of Executive Search Firms, Byrnes & Rupkey can open doors to a wide range of companies and positions.
Role: IT Director
Apply for this job now.