Company: INTERLINK RECRUITMENT LIMITED
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Job Title: Conveyancing Assistant
Permanent, Full Time
A dynamic innovative conveyancing firm specialised in conveyancing are seeking a Conveyancing Assistant to join their team based in Liverpool. This is an exciting opportunity for enthusiastic Conveyancing Assistants to be a part of a fantastic period of growth.
- Effectively dealing with client and third parties over the telephone, written correspondence and face-to-face when required
- Responsibility for chasing various documents
- Ensuring third part websites are kept up to date in real time in line with third part requirements
- Offering an excellent service to clients and introducers of business
- Preparing necessary documentation in line with their policies and procedures
- Preparing the completion packs for the accounts department, including completion statements and invoices
- Dealing with post exchange matters as directed by your team manager
- Responsible for completions on the day of completion
- Ensuring you comply with all company policies and procedures ensuring breaches do not occur
- Administrative duties as required
- At least 12 years’ experience as a Conveyancing Assistant
- Experience using a Case Management system (ideally ProClaim)
- Strong administrative skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Organised and self-sufficient
If you're interested in this position, and you meet the requirements of the role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss this opportunity further, please contact Zoe Alexander for a confidential discussion.
Our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
*Please Note: Due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving we are unable to contact applicants who have been unsuccessful