Do you have a tech-savvy brain, graduated college in the last 5 years, and want to build a career in Outside Sales?
We hire the “best-of-the-best” to enter our world-renowned Technical Sales Training Program where you will sell many of the world's first innovations in technology. We provide a 1 year comprehensive, highly advanced product/sales training program to get you ready. Base salary of $51k-65k plus uncapped commissions and travel. Realistic $90k first year and 6 figures thereafter!
We are the home of manufacturing innovation. We are a leading global supplier of high end microscopes, measuring systems, sensors, laser systems, and machine vision systems worldwide and ranked by Forbes magazine as a top 10 most innovative companies in the world. We strive to develop innovative and reliable products to meet the needs of our customers in nearly every industry.
Our Technical Sales Representatives identify and develop relationships with targeted customers, and develop end user customers located in a defined regional territory. You will be responsible for calling on mostly manufacturers, laboratories and R&D Departments to making contact with various decision makers responsible for plant and facility purchases. This position will work closely with marketing, engineering and product development to implement business development initiatives.
Our TECHNICAL SALES DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM is the premier opportunity for you to learn consultative, solution-based sales. Our sales professionals work in a highly professional and fast-paced office an average of two days a week, while three days a week they visit labs or manufacturers in a sales territory so that they can consult face-to-face on solving customers critical quality control, reliability, and research or design applications.
While our products are highly technical, you will receive the training to become an expert on our products, solving applications, following our pro-active sales process, and conducting successful sales consultations. After successful completion of the Sales Associate classroom training, you will be promoted to Sales Engineer, initiating the on-the-job training phase of the development program. Included in your on-the-job training is a formal mentorship program, typically lasting from 4 to 6 months, which utilizes coaching to reinforce product and application training and develop your sales skills while you become responsible for customers in your own sales territory.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Attend product and application training at our Career Development Institute.
- Develop a thorough understanding of our products and applications through classes, seminars, and on-the-job training.
- Work with experienced salespeople to develop sales skills through real life examples and role-plays.
- Satisfactorily complete mentorship program providing sales training and an overview of our culture of success.
- Provide technical consultation and service to customers to help solve their applications using our products.
- Demonstrate a high degree of flexibility in adapting to our expectations and the challenges customers present you.
- Travel to customer locations three days a week and work successfully in a wide variety of manufacturing environments.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Four-year college degree.
- Interest and aptitude to master highly technical products.
- Interest in working in manufacturing environments.
- Excellent presentation, oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to listen and pro-actively react to customer questions and requests.
- Goal-oriented and extremely hard working with a desire to make a measurable contribution to our success.
- Willingness to cover regional area, including the possibility of overnight travel.
We provide a base salary range $55-65k+ commensurate with experience and education. Uncapped commission plan with realistic $90k first year at target, and $100k+ in future years. 401k and comprehensive benefits provided.
46 years in business
Ranked by Forbes as TOP 10 Most Innovative Companies in the World
Major US Expansion of Direct Salesforce
World Class Entry-Level Sales Training Program
Role: *Entry-Level* MEDICAL SALES REPRESENTATIVE <$82-90k Sal/Comm + Travel
Apply for this job now.