Company: MAXX FITNESS CLUBS
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Maxx Fitness is looking for a committed, friendly, upbeat individuals to become a part of our Personal Training Team!
If you are looking to share a passion for fitness, than this is the perfect job for you!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for providing a positive impression of the Maxx Fitness facility;
- Create rapport with customers that may lead to sales of personal training services.
- Currently Certified Personal Trainers (see below for links to many certifications)
- Observe participants and inform them of corrective measures necessary for skill improvement;
- Evaluate individuals' abilities, needs, and physical conditions, and develop suitable training programs to meet any special requirements;
- Monitor participants' progress and adapt workout programs as needed;
- Must be a sales driven individual with goals to work on salary plus commission.
- Build client base through conducting fitness assessments and demonstrating the value of personal training
- Teach safe and proper exercise techniques.
- Prepare and deliver comprehensive fitness programs based on clients' goals.
- Motivate and inspire clients to get results through goal setting, frequent follow-up, and re-assessments to show progress.
- Provide hospitality to all members.
- Ability to stand and/or walk for an entire shift;
- Part-Time Trainers 20 hours or more consistent hours each week
- Full-Time Trainers 40 or more hours consistent hours each week
- High School Diploma or GED Required
- CPR certification Required
- Personal Training Certification Required
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
The job requirements list is not a complete description of responsibilities, but the list reflects the general qualifications, duties and/or responsibilities necessary to perform this position. The Company reserves the right to revise the job description when circumstances are necessary for reasons like, but not limited to, new systems, technical developments, emergencies and/or personnel changes.
If you enjoy making a living by helping others achieve their fitness goals,
becoming a personal trainer is the perfect career choice. It's motivating, it's fun,
and with the right attitude and training it can be quite lucrative as well.
Personal Trainers must hold a current national certification or graduate with a degree in Exercise Science. If you are researching personal training careers and not yet certified below is a listing of courses you may want to research:
American Council on Exercise (ACE) #removed#
National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM) #removed#
International Sports Sciences Association (ISSA) #removed#
American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM) #removed#/
National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA) #removed#/certification/
National Federation of Professional Trainers (NFPT) #removed#
American Fitness Professionals & Associates (AFPA) #removed#
American Aerobics Association International (AAAI) aaai-ismafitness.com/certifications/
Athletics and Fitness Assocation of America (AFAA) #removed#/courses/personal-fitness-trainer
K&K Fitness Insurance #removed#