COMPANY: HUXLEY BANKING & FINANCIAL SERVICES
JOB TYPE: Permanent, FullTime
SALARY: GBP100000 - GBP125000 per annum + + 2 Bonuses per year and Benefits
Technical Lead/ Scrum Master
Asset Management, LONDON
£100,000 - £125,000 + 2 Bonuses per year
Remote Working/ Remote On-boarding
Company: I am working with a Global Asset Management firm who are based in the heart of London, currently on the market seeking a Technical Lead to join there talented and growing Development team.
Role: This role sits with the Front and Middle office developer solutions and technology practices, with BAU capabilities. You will also be required in helping in the running of the team and helping set and achieving goals.
- Entire software development life-cycle (architecture/coding/ deployment)
- Development specification/QA testing/documentation and support
- Collaborating with wider business/ providing and determining solutions
- Software development life-cycle (SDLC) practices
- Mentoring/Leading and provide directions for Development team
- Understanding of progressive web apps
- Deep understanding with architecture principles and design patterns
- Strong knowledge of object-oriented design and development and use of design patterns (SOLID)
- Strong Agile practices/ leading scrum teams
- Extensive Software development experience including (SDLC)
- Exposure leading a technical team
- Writing quality testable code/Hands on lead
- Experience using Git
- Good commercial experience of Typescript/Redux
- Experience with containerisation - Docker/Kubernetes (on-prem, on-cloud)
- Experience with messaging technologies - Kafka (ideal)
- Experience with building microservices using Nodejs (ideal), Java or .Net Core
- Proficiency with browser based debugging and performance testing
- Experience with a testing framework (Jest/Mocha)
- Use of development and project tools such as; Jira, Confluence and Bitbucket.
- Degree level or equivalent education in development or Mathematics.
- Strong relationship building and communication skills
- Strong analytical and technical ability
- Effective planning, organisation and time management skills
How to Apply:
Simply attach your most recent resume by following the APPLY link
All applications/expressions of interest are treated as confidential and no resumes will be forwarded to our client without prior written candidate approval.