Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £28000 - £35000/annum
Our client is a bust and rapidly expanding construction compnay whom due to on going growth have a
exciting opportunity or an Accountant / Bookkeeper on a career move basis.
You will be expected to oversee the entire accounts function of the company. You will be working closely with the commercial department on the sales and purchase ledgers, whilst also advising the Directors on company performance and acting as the main point of contact with the external accountants and for all other financial aspects.
This is a very invloved and busy role and will suit someone who is willing to get stuck in and provide support to all departments.
Main duties will include:
- Day to day bookkeeping
- Bank reconciliations
- Credit Control
- Purchase ledger and payment runs
- Support and cover where needed in the preparation of the weekly payments of our subcontractors.
- Assist with the monthly Payroll of office staff
- Cash flow management
- Maintain Finance agreements
- Maintenance of the Fixed Asset register
- Month End processes and Journals
- Monthly financial reports
- Turnover projections
- Submission of VAT returns
- Preparation of year-end accounts to TB level and back up with records
- Various Ad-Hoc duties
- All the above for our connected companies.
The ideal candidate will either be AAT/CIMA/ACCA/ACA qualified, however we will consider part qualified and those QBE with a solid track record.
Knowledge of Sage 50cloud Accounts is essential.
Previous experience of working within the Construction industry would be ideal.
For your hard work and dedication you will be rewarded with a genuine career opportunity with a busy and expanding company.
Please apply here to be considered for the role.
Setsquare is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Setsquare is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy