Are you a talented professional who excels at personalized service, enjoys getting involved in your communities and have a desire to work for one of the Best Places to Work on the Central Coast?
Montecito Bank & Trust is seeking a motivated and self-starting multi-tasker to join our Marketing Department as a Product Supervisor. This position supports and co-leads the vision and lifecycles for multiple products across our personal, commercial and wealth lines of business, including digital and offline banking. Incumbent will be tasked with researching & analyzing customer needs, behaviors and competitive landscapes and collaborating across departments to translate company strategy into a product vision that will delight our clients. This position requires a blend of analytic, strategic, negotiation and project management skills.
Responsibilities will Include:
- Partner with the Manager of Product Development (and other departments as necessary) to manage product lifecycles, including research, financial analysis, strategic recommendations, testing, operational readiness, sales training, marketing communications, implementation, performance and refinement;
- Develop short and long-term deposit and loan product roadmaps for new and enhanced offerings, based on qualitative and quantitative data / research;
- Collaborate with stakeholders, including leadership, to understand business objectives, requirements & goals, including interviewing customer-facing departments and surveying clients as necessary;
- Other duties as assigned.
Education & Experience:
B.A. or B. S. in Marketing or Business required;
At least 2 years of previous product management, data analytics and / or marketing experience required;
Financial services experience is a plus;
Experience bringing products (new or improved) to market is preferred.
Strong analytical skills, including ability to learn & query an MCIF and marketing customer database;
Strong project planning and project management skills;
Motivated self-starter with strong inter-personal skills;
Capable of handling multiple priorities and tasks in a fast moving environment;
Ability to be flexible and work in a dynamic and interactive team environment.
Interested in applying? Visit our website at #removed#/careersOpens a New Window.
- Review openings using the “Ways to Apply” tab on our Careers webpage;
- Once you've selected a position, click 'Apply" on the top right-hand corner of the webpage
Role: Product Supervisor
Location: Santa Barbara,
Apply for this job now.