Hourly or Salary rate negotiable upon confirmation of experience
Vision, Medical, Life, Dental, 401K
“Take-Home” Company Issued Vehicle upon “driving record clearance” and agreement Company Phone
Sign On Bonus (depending on qualifications and experience)
Paid Training and Certification
Promotion and growth within the Company
Benson Systems has immediate openings for Commercial/Residential Service and Construction (Rough-in) HVAC Technicians. Benson Systems is a well-established complete Vital Facilities Service Provider which provides excellent advancement opportunities.
Salary is dependent upon experience and customer service skills possessed. Top pay is available for candidates that will provide excellent customer service, workmanship and are “results” oriented. We offer an outstanding work environment and a comprehensive benefits package. Visit our website at #removed#
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the HVAC/ Mechanical industry (construction and/ or service)
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and writing)
- Results Oriented (job/ service driven)
- Excellent problem solving skills/ Critical thinking abilities
- Understands and implements sound customer service practices
- Ability to conform to physical needs of field work
- Be able to pass a mandatory drug screening and background investigation
- Any mechanical (heating, cooling, and refrigeration) experience
- EPA Universal Certification
- Experience with cooling towers and chillers
- Experience in construction environments (HVAC/ Mechanical)
- Experience in service environments (HVAC/ Mechanical)
- Field experience with ducting, piping, and bracing
- Factory Certifications
Employees are required to pass a drug screening, background check and to have a clean driving record. The background investigation is extensive.
Thirty-two Years. Family Owned. Locally operated. Nationally recognized. Trust Benson.
Benson Systems is an established Non-union Building Technologies Provider. Currently, our Service Operations Division based at our corporate HQ in San Diego, CA is looking for a talented individual with experience and knowledge to help strengthen and manage all of the included divisions Benson Systems provides: Fire and Life Safety, Low Voltage, Plumbing, Electrical, HVAC, and Electronic Restoration. The Benson Systems Service Department is an established and reputable division in the Southwest which focuses on providing our customers with the best possible vital facility services.
Successful candidates shall develop service strategies and programs that allow Benson Systems to maximize market opportunities and operating profits. They will provide leadership and guidance to service and installation personnel, and ensure that they are equipped and trained to efficiently provide exceptional services to Benson Systems customers.
If you are a team player, are “idea” and concept driven, and enjoy setting and meeting goals -Benson Systems presents YOU with the opportunity to experience success and future growth within our “family.”
To learn more about the company visit us at: #removed#
Role: HVAC/Mechanical Technicians Needed Today!
Location: San Diego,
Apply for this job now.