We are seeking a Certified Nursing Assistant CNA for our skilled nursing facility, The Gardens at Stevens PA!
You will work alongside fellow caregivers to provide each of your assigned residents with routine daily nursing care and services in accordance with the resident's assessment and care plan as a Certified Nursing Assistant CNA.
Full Time 6am -2pm, 2 pm - 10 pm, 10 pm to 6 am
Part Time 6am -2pm, 2 pm - 10 pm, 10 pm to 6 am (7 days with every other weekend)
$1000 Sign-Up Bonus*
- Assist residents with daily dental and mouth care (i.e., brushing teeth/dentures, oral hygiene, special mouth care, etc.), with bath functions (i.e., bed, bathtub or shower bath, etc) and with hair care functions (i.e., combing, brushing, shampooing, etc.)
- Change bed linens. Keep linens tight to avoid wrinkles from forming under the resident
- Assist resident with bowel and bladder functions (i.e., take to bathroom, offer bedpan/urinal, portable commode, etc)
- Assist residents in preparing for activity and social programs (i.e. church services, parties, visitors, etc)
- Change dressings, bandages, binders, etc., as instructed
- Ensure that residents who are unable to call for help are checked frequently
- Active Certified Nursing Assistant Certification
- Paid Time Off (PTO), To be used at your discretion for; Vacation, Sick, &/or Personal time
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- & many more!
Located in Stevens, Pennsylvania, The Gardens at Stevens is a skilled nursing and rehabilitation facility rated 4 stars Overall and 5 stars in Quality Measures by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services. Our skilled nursing residents, short-term rehab patients, and personal care home residents receive personalized care tailored to their needs.
We hire people that are caring, honest, and hard-working that keep our residents and families as our number one priority. Our caregivers use their training and experience to enrich the lives of our residents. We're proud of the dedicated people who share in our commitment to put residents first, improve quality of life and provide excellent care with compassion and dignity.
We encourage families to visit, dine, and celebrate with us during birthdays and holidays. We listen when you have feedback and work hard to keep you priority number one.
Role: Certified Nursing Assistant CNA
Apply for this job now.