Senior Project Manager - (Crawley / Liverpool / Remote) £70K (25% Bonus and 12% Pension)
We are partnered with one of the UK's leading Insurers who is undergoing significant IT & Business Change - subsequently, they are hiring for a Senior Project Managers to work on their Commercial Product Simplification project. This is a large project with two insurance components - products and wordings - and multi-supplier change to existing systems.
This roe can be based from either of their offices in Liverpool or Crawley and will still allow 2/3 days working remotely from home.
We're looking for an experienced project manager who have a proven track record within the Insurance industry has the following experience:
- Significant experience as a Project manager within the Insurance sector
- Insurance experience in Commercial P&Ls
- SME, Regions & Delegated authority
- Experience with product and wording simplification
- Implementation of selected product / wording changes through legacy systems and documentation
- Large project with two insurance components - products and wordings - and multi-supplier change to existing systems - but not new systems.
- Proven track record as a Senior Project management experience, gained through working on projects of various sizes and complexity
- Significant experience within the Insurance industry (knowledge of commercial lines, policy writing, underwriting)
- Notable project experience related to IT & Business change / transformation
- Experience of Lean / Agile
- Strong communication and relationship management skills, having experience in engaging and leading others across functional boundaries
- Project Management qualifications (Prince2, APM, MSP)
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail, please APPLY NOW for a no obligation chat with your VIQU Consultant. Additionally, you can contact Danielle Keegan, by exploring the VIQU IT Recruitment website.
If you know someone who would be ideal for this role, by way of showing our appreciation, VIQU is offering an introduction fee up to £1,000 once your referral has successfully started work with our client (terms apply).
To be the first to hear about other exciting opportunities, technology and recruitment news, please also follow us at 'VIQU IT Recruitment' on LinkedIn, and Twitter: @VIQU_UK