We are currently recruiting for a Public Area Attendant to join our busy and highly successful team.
Firmdale Hotels is best known for the stylish décor, vibrant colours, and exquisite rooms which are individually designed with unique furniture and colour schemes, all within a 5* luxury setting. As a Public Area Attendant, it will be your responsibility to maintain all of the public areas around the hotel and ensure the exceptionally high standards are sustained.
- To maintain the public areas to the required standards
- Ensure the corridors, stairways and outside areas are clean and tidy at all times
- Report design issues and maintenance faults to the correct department
- Respond promptly to guest requests and requests from other departments
- Previous experience as a cleaner in a 5* luxury hotel
- Be hands on and be willing to carry out physical work
- Superb attention to details and understanding of a luxury brand
- Exceptional organisation skills
- The ability to work well under pressure and in a busy environment
- Approachable, friendly and understanding of the daily needs of a busy housekeeping team
Why join Firmdale Hotels?We are delighted to have been recognised by the hospitality industry for some of the great work our teams have done. To name a few of our recent awards and accolades;
- Firmdale Hotels - “Winner of the Best Employer Award at The Cateys 2017 and Number One in The Caterer Best Places to Work in Hospitality”
- Firmdale Hotels - “Excellence in Employee Engagement”, HR in Hospitality 2016
- Firmdale Hotels - “Candidate Experience Award”, Caterer.com People Awards 2016
- Ham Yard Hotel - “Best Afternoon Tea Award”, Harden's 2016
- Sarah Williams - “Food and Beverage Manager of the Year”, Hotel Cateys 2015
- Charlotte Street Hotel - “Restaurant Team of the Year”, Hotel Cateys 2015
- Firmdale Hotels - “Excellence in Corporate Social Responsibility”, HR in Hospitality 2015
What are the Firmdale employee benefits?
- Competitive salary
- Meals on duty and uniforms provided
- 28 days holiday (including bank holidays) increasing one day per years' service
- Companywide and departmental incentives
- Firmdale Experience vouchers (Afternoon tea, dinner for two, Film Club and an overnight stay)
- Training and Development including English classes
What makes Firmdale such a special place to work?
- Quarterly Champagne receptions and annual employee recognition awards
- Employee led committees allow you to have your say, generate ideas and make a difference
- Award winning training opportunities (WSET, supplier visits and masterclasses to name a few)
- Bespoke development programmes (including accredited Supervisor and Manager training)
- Social events and team activities (bowling, quiz nights, netball teams, running club and more)
- Wait, there's more! Refer a friend bonus, volunteering and regular Manager catch-ups
Hours required:As a Public Area Attendant you will be working 40 hours per, where some weekends will be required. To apply for the role of Public Area Attendant:In line with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, we do require all applicants to have the eligibility to live and work in the United Kingdom. Documentation will be required at interview stage.Due to the large number of applications we receive we are unable to respond to all applicants individually. Your CV will be considered over the next 5 working days. If you do not hear from us by this time, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. See descriptionRole: Public Area Attendant Job Type: Permanent , Full TimeLocation: London, England, EnglandApply for this job now.