Business Area: Hotel Chocolat
The Account Manager Role
- Building effective relationships with workers & key clients, attending planning & forecasting meetings to fill requirements, highlighting any challenges proactively
- Using our feedback system (have your say) to review all worker and client comments, acting on feedback to identify ways of continuously improving processes
- Actively seeking commercial opportunities within your local area to grow your current client base and develop future opportunities with existing clients
- Managing compliance requirements, ensuring your site is compliant against policies such as Agency Worker Regulations (AWR), National Minimum Wage (NMW) and Right to Work
- Regular assessment of volume requirements, planning campaigns for seasonal recruitment
- Understanding local labour markets and recruitment trends, analysing competitor data
- Managing both our worker database and our Candidate Engagement Platform
- Being an effective leader to an onsite/remote team, providing site cover when needed
- Holding regular team meetings to share site and business updates
Who are we looking for?
- You will be ambitious with a desire for continuous improvement
- An entrepreneurial spirit and the ability to respond quickly to changing demands
- You will have a passionate and driven attitude
- The ability to use your initiative to overcome obstacles
What do we need from you?
- A full UK driving license with access to your own transport
- Previous recruitment experience - experience working onsite would be desirable
- People Management experience and leadership skills
Staffline are an equal opportunities employer, which means we treat people fairly. We view all applications equally, regardless of gender, colour, ethnic background, religion, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or marital/family status.