Harris Global are recruiting for a Senior Java Developer to join an industry leading organisation in Central London.
You will be responsible for designing and developing software systems and applications. You will act as high-level decision influence in the process of determining everything from design choices to technical standards, such as platforms, coding standards and tools.
- Develop high-level product specifications with attention to system integration and feasibility
- Communicate, collaborate and work constructively within an Agile environment on implementing new functionalities or resolving issues, to build working software delivering customer value.
- Implement test or process automation, Test Driven Development, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery as required and support the team in implementing best practices .
Skills & Experience Required:
- Extensive Java experience
- Kafka (nice to have)
- OOO/OOD concepts and design patterns,
- Software engineering practices including various types of testing: BDD, TDD, Unit, Mock, functional, integration, automation.
- Full SDLC Lifecycle.
For further information and a full job description please apply for immediate review!
Role: Senior Java Developer
Job Type: Permanent
Apply for this job now.