Company: THE ALL STAR AGENCY LLC
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
We are on the hunt for multiple experienced BILINGUAL RECRUITERS to join our talented team. In this position, your principal goal will be to prepare high-quality service that meets client's expectations while being a team player on our exceptional team. This is an internal position - Our clients are two-fold 1. Client companies 2. Our external staff
The ideal candidate is a high-energy individual with excellent organizational skills, strong attention to detail, and the ability to communicate effectively in both written and verbal communications in both English and Spanish. Prefer prior high-demand staffing experience or high recruiting numbers experience.
- Field inbound communications - Answer phone calls/general email inquiries and route to the appropriate internal parties as needed.
- High Function Recruiting - job boards, street marketing, social media posting, overall face to face on-demand recruiting
- Coordinate scheduling - Set up meetings/interviews based on cross-functional availability for both internal and external team players.
- Organize internal resources - Build out and maintain processes to keep files and office supplies organized and easily accessible.
- Liaise with visitors - Act as the point person for office guests.
- Communicate policies and procedures - Alert employees of new processes, rules, and regulations.
- Facilitate operations and recruiting functions - Set up interviews, recruit online and in-person as needed. Maintain a pipeline of applicants from various resources continuously.
- High school diploma OR equivalent
- 1-2 years experience as a Recruiter required
- Strong organizational, communication, and time-management skills
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment (MAJOR PLUS)
- Positive, high-energy attitude
- Resourcefulness, creativity, and problem-solving skillset
- Familiarity with office equipment (i.e. printers, fax machines, projectors)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Bilingual - Proficient in English and Spanish
Powered by JazzHR