Customer Care Agent
Customer care agents are responsible for managing the processing of accounts from customer agreement signed to power turned on. Customer care will help their customers get installed by following up on installations, city permitting, city inspections, installations as well as utility company contacts. Customer care agents are working to insure accounts are moved through the timeline with in the target dates and following up on items that are stalled. Customer care will coordinate and schedule services with utilities and homeowner. This position will report to the Scheduling Supervisor.
• Assist and resolve if needed customers with questions and concerns
• Inbound and outbound calling
• Scheduling customers for installation and service
• Auditing data within the system
• Assisting in scheduling of installation, inspection
• Excellent verbal and written communication and listening skills
• Strong organizational and negotiation skills
• Detail Oriented
• Problem solving skills
• Dynamic and adaptable to change
• Multitasking skills preferred
• Computer experience useful
• High School Degree or Equivalent required
Please review our website.
Role: Customer Care Agent - Touchpoint
Apply for this job now.