Job DescriptionPhysical Therapist
$50 - $60/Hourly
401K, IRA matching, Flexible Work Schedule, 10 mins from Atlanta, Sign-on Bonus, Remote Teletherapy option, Supplemental health insurance.
PT & FT can be considered
Contract or Employee Option
Why Work Here?
"Flexible schedule! Teletherapy Options! New grads encouraged! Great Place to Work and Grow! Awesome Owner!"
- Pediatric clinical therapy experience is preferred, but not required.
- Looking for open availability ranging from 9am to 6pm. Scheduling is flexible.
- Bilingual (English and Spanish) speakers are needed but not required
- Looking for experience in all areas & scopes of practice for physical therapy.
- Willing to treat a diverse population and ready to learn & grow your clinical skills.
- Job Responsibilities:
- Provide skilled interventions as outlined by the APTA for said discipline to involve pediatric screenings, evaluations, and treatment.
- Complete and submit timely documentation according to the client's plan of care to discharge.
- Communicate with client and family to develop rapport, review plan of care, progress and to establish home exercise programs.
- Maintain patient confidentiality according to HIPAA standards.
About WBT Therapy-Works Inc.:
THERAPY-WORKS is a small and growing outpatient speech, occupational, and physical therapy clinic located in the East Point, GA (Tri-City Area). We are looking for smiling faces and lovers of therapy to join our TEAM! We are dedicated to DEVELOPING SKILLS and ENHANCING LIVES! We also have a growing partnership and provide services with the #1 A-rated charter school in Georgia! Teletherapy/Work from Home option available!Job Posted by ApplicantPro