At Fields Data Recovery, we provide data recovery services to a wide variety of clients with an array of needs. We work on devices from individuals, students, and businesses alike, and have grown to be the 2nd largest company in our industry, and the fastest growing data recovery provider in the United States. Our sales and account management staff are one of the most critical pieces of the service and value we provide our clients.
Account Managers at Fields Data Recovery are Level II employees within the sales team, and are provided a book of clients each day that have already sent their device for a free evaluation. It is the job of the Account Manager to provide updates and add value to our service while the recovery is being performed by a highly skilled engineer in our lab.
Do you have what it takes?
As an Account Manager you will be expected to:
- Be highly productive: You'll be expected to update clients via phone calls and email, when necessary, to build rapport and add value to our service.
- Demonstrate sales skill: You'll be expected to have an understanding of persuasive sales, and objection handling ability.
- Be coachable: You will receive real-time feedback in performance in the form of call reviews and performance metrics.
- Meet (and exceed!) performance metrics: There are an array of very specific targets - you'll be expected to compete not only with yourself but other team members.
- Sell ethically and responsibly: Properly explain the benefits of our service, and demonstrate empathy with every prospective client.
- Have thick skin: Not every client will tell you "yes". You'll need to turn any rejection into motivation, and react well in the face of adversity. You will also be expected to positively respond to coaching from both your manager and peers.
- Always be positive: No client will choose to place their faith in anyone who does not stay positive in the face of adversity.
This is a full-time 40 hour per week schedule. Account Managers work Monday - Friday, during our operating hours of 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM.
- High school graduate (or equivalent)
- At least 2 years inside sales experience
Be a part of a globally successful, and fast growing organization:
- Fields Data Recovery is the second largest data recovery company in the world, with offices in the US, UK, Europe, and Thailand.
- Fields Data Recovery is the fastest growing data recovery company in the United States, growing over 1000% in the past two years.
- The average Account Manager will earn $45,000 - $55,000 in their first 12 months, with top earners exceeding $80,000.00.
- Compensation consists of a base salary plus a highly lucrative, uncapped bonus structure from day one.
- $125.00/month additional bonus after 90 days, and access to a health insurance consultant should you require coverage.
- Generous paid time off, minimum of 15 days in first year.
- Access to an on-site fitness facility.
If you are ready for a competitive, challenging, and rewarding career, please submit your resume and you may be contacted for an interview!
For more information about the company please visit:
Fields Data Recovery - security, analysis and recovery of digital information.
We provide a full suite of services to assist consumers and businesses in the management of their information assets. By securing and recovering information on demand and in situ we can help any organization achieve faster recovery and better efficiencies.
Our forensics services can secure assets and provide investigatory services at point of acquisition or following later instructions depending on custody of asset or information availability.
Our data recovery services are both in-lab and occasionally on-site allowing companies to achieve and maintain continuity following data loss or similar disaster. With over 100,000 clients serviced in our data recovery diagnostics laboratory we have a wealth of experience in recovering information in all formats from all media.
Role: Inside Sales Account Manager (Experienced)
Location: Saint Louis,
Apply for this job now.