- Develop and expand features and products using a variety of programming languages
- Review project requirements and write technical specifications
- Debug, test, and fix errors
- Document code development and revisions
- Create and use software tools to help automate writing code
- Previous experience in programming, software development, or other related fields
- Familiarity with relational databases such as MySQL, Oracle, and SQL Server
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Strong attention to detail
Additional Skills (not required):
- ETL concepts
- Database design and optimization
- Customer Facing
Founded in 1999, InsightETE is the brain child of founder and systems engineer Bill Johns.
InsightETE is the first and only company in the world to offer a proprietary and patented method (PATENT No.: US 7,577,701 B1) to perform root cause analysis in 15 minutes or less.
InsightETE’s software gives you the ability to measure and troubleshoot IT system performance on a granular level. No other company in the world can truthfully claim the same ability.
InsightETE clients can measure true response time, track service levels, and reduce outages as they root out problems from their verified source. What’s more, they see an increase in their customer service satisfaction by eliminating service level disagreements.
Apply for this job now.