Experienced Sign Maker - Sign Production and Installation (Pearland)
compensation: Commensurate with experience
employment type: full-time
PLEASE NOTE: This position requires limited design responsibilities. If you are solely a graphic designer without sign production experience, please do not apply.
Sign Craft, a growing sign manufacturer, requires a full-time experienced Sign Maker to join our team. This position requires a self-driven and quality-minded individual with well-rounded sign production and installation skills.
Our core values - We are committed to: respect one another and build a healthy work environment • provide excellent customer experiences • build strong relationships and communities • a passion for learning and personal growth • and a healthy work-life balance.
Our ideal sign maker is a professional, self-motivated team player with great interpersonal skills and an eye for quality. They must also:
• Work well in a fast-paced multitasking environment
• Be able to self-manage
• Value building relationships with customers and vendors
• Be hungry for knowledge and professional/personal development
• Strive for excellence in work and demeanor
• Have fun and love the work they do!
Job duties include:
• Production, assembly and sign installation skills required
• Be pleasant and professional in both written and verbal communication
• Consult/interface with customers
• Maintain cleanliness and organization of manufacturing/production area
• Assist in maintaining company signage equipment
• Accurately keep track of electronic and paper records related to jobs
• Be eager to learn new technologies, skills, and techniques
• Vehicle graphic/wrap installation expertise is required
• Good math skills
• Strong people skills, able to work both independently and in a fast-paced team environment
• Work directly with both customers and subcontractors
• Experience with sign industry CoreBridge software a plus
• 5+ years of experience as a professional sign maker - design, production, and installation
• Large format digital printing - Sign craft uses HP 365 latex printer
• Expertise in using Adobe Design tool suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.)
• Experience with RIP software
Please apply if you meet the minimum qualifications above and are ready for a rewarding career.
Sign Craft offers a competitive compensation package. Pay is commensurate with experience.
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
Sign Craft is a full service sign manufacturing company. We offer graphic design, digital print on many media, sign fabrication, and sign installation.
Exterior and interior signs, Vinyl wraps on walls, floors, windows, vehicles, and more. Channel letters, cabinet signs, ADA, wayfinding, directional, monument, blade, dimensional, lobby, safety, traffic, banners, and many more.
Role: Senior Sign Maker / Installer
Apply for this job now.