I.T. Support Tech (Entry Level)
Children’s Service Center has an opening for an entry level I.T. Support Tech. The person selected will help support our users and our network. Duties will include technical and operational IT troubleshooting and resolving company issues, maintenance of hardware and software, and installing new software and hardware, basic programming and assist I.T. administrators with various duties.
Qualities necessary to succeed:
Excellent communication skills a positive attitude, Problem-solving abilities, ability to multi task, strong organizational skills and the willingness to learn are essential.
I.T. Support Tech – Entry Level Required Knowledge and Skills:
· Performing routine software update
· Basic understanding of networking
· Installing new hardware
· Ability to learn system backups
· Answering technical queries
· Troubleshooting any possible tech problems
· Ability to learn basic programming
· Basic understanding of Microsoft Office 2013/2016
· Experience with Microsoft Windows 7/10
Children's Service Center is a diagnostic and treatment center for children and adolescents with emotional disturbance, behavioral issues, severe and persistent mental illness and pervasive development disorders, including autism.
Role: IT Support Tech
Apply for this job now.