Ensign Services is currently seeking a Recruitment and Retention Resource to partner with multiple facilities in Southern California.
We are committed to providing an excellent clinical experience for our patients and an amazing work environment for our employees.
We operate with the Core Values of CAPLICO in mind:
- Passion for Learning
- Love One Another
- Intelligent Risk Taking
- Customer Second
This is what makes us unique!
- Design and implement overall recruiting strategy
- Prepare and post jobs to appropriate job board/newspapers/colleges etc
- Source and attract candidates by using databases, social media etc
- Screen candidates resumes and job applications
- Conduct interviews using various reliable personnel selection tools/methods to filter candidates within schedule
- Assess applicants' relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience, and aptitudes
- Monitor and apply hr recruiting best practices
- Provide updates to peers and the facilities supported
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process
- Proven work experience as a recruiter and leading a team of other recruiters
- Solid ability to conduct different types of interviews (structured, competency based, stress etc)
- Hands-on experience with various selection processes (phone interviewing, reference check etc)
- Preferred experience in healthcare.
- Familiarity with hr databases, applicant tracking systems, and CMS
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong decision-making skills
- Positive attitude and extremely organized
- Comfortable speaking in front of a group
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
The employer for this position is stated in the job posting. Ensign Services, Inc. provides recruiting services for operations in the skilled nursing, assisted living, home health and hospice industries.
Role: Healthcare Recruiter
Apply for this job now.