Morgan, Cohen & Bach is looking for an accounting clerk with experience in accounting, who is money motivated and has the drive to succeed in their career & in life. The ideal candidate will have experience in QuickBooks, Excel and be computer savvy. This person must be a fast learner, they will also possess proficient writing skills, proper phone etiquette, have an extensive vocabulary and the art of negotiation and must be reliable and punctual. This is for a local position with the potential of becoming our Chief Financial Officer. Salary will start at $13.00 - $20.00 per hour. This is an opportunity of a lifetime if you are looking for a career apply now.
- Calculate the costs of goods and services
- Track and record payments to and from clients
- Distribute invoices
- Keep accurate records in accordance with company standards
- Perform all other office tasks
- Previous experience in billing, finance, or other related fields
- Experience in data entry
- Knowledge of standard accounting procedures
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Immense phone etiquette
- Monday - Friday, 7 am - 3 pm
Morgan, Cohen & Bach created a worldwide network for Litigation, Mediation, Investigations, Credit Evaluation, and AR Management all working in conjunction to provide our clients the most effective mitigation of commercial loss and recovery/collection services available.
Role: Experienced Accounting Clerk
Apply for this job now.