TeacherActive are looking for a Recruitment Branch Manager for our growing London office! This is an exciting opportunity for anyone with a strong background in education or health/social care recruitment who is looking to take the next step in their career.
- In the Top 1000 Companies to Inspire Britain
- In the Top 20 of The Recruiter's Fast 50
- One of the Sunday Times/Virgin Fast Track 100's fastest growing UK businesses
- One of the largest specialist education recruiters in the UK.
Working at TeacherActive London, you'll be based the heart of the square mile. Our London office is easily accessed by transport links, and with the Bank of England and the London Stock Exchange for neighbours, we are in good company. The team are a dynamic bunch and have strong relationships with schools across London, placing thousands of supply staff into work across the many Boroughs.
As a billing Recruitment Branch Manager, you'll be responsible for supporting Consultants and Resourcers, with the full support and guidance of senior management. You'll ideally already have strong management experience in education or social care recruitment.
You will thrive from leading by example and will be responsible for driving the branch to its full potential. It is important that you possess the skills to motivate, inspire and develop a team.
What do we offer?
- Shares into the business
- Reduced working hours in school holidays
- The opportunity to increase your basic salary by hitting key milestones
- The most effective training and coaching programme in the industry
- A supportive, friendly, fun environment focused on your success
- Fantastic career and promotion opportunities
- Company run functions that celebrate success
- Extra days annual leave on your Birthday!
- A generous healthcare and benefits package after a qualifying period
- Champagne Fridays
- Industry leading commission
- Private healthcare after a qualifying period
- Discounted Gym Membership and high street discounts
What you will need to show?
- A successful billing record in agency recruitment
- Confident and resilient personality
- Great organisational skills and flawless work ethic
- Strong communication skills
- Knowledge of the education recruitment market
If you think you have what it takes to take this branch to the next level we'd love to hear from you!
TeacherActive is an equal opportunities employer.