We are hiring for an entry-level accountant who will work with the Controller performing various General accounting tasks for multiple entities, and various wholly owned and partner-related subsidiaries located throughout the world.
STATUS: Full Time, exempt, Monday through Friday.
Regular Assigned Duties:
- Performs the day-to-day processing and reconciliation of cash, credit cards and Accounts receivable.
- Provide General Ledger account analysis and reconciliation supporting the month end close process
- Provide accurate, timely and relevant recording, reporting and analysis of financial information in compliance with company policies
- Provide financial support for various special projects including cost analysis, account investigation.
- Identify and implement process improvement for area of responsibility.
- Responsible for working with internal and external parties to resolve discrepancies and maintain organizations financial integrity.
- Work with other team members to identify root causes, develop, and implement solutions.
- Analyzes A/R Cash position by creating daily, weekly and monthly reports.
- Compiles data and prepares reports in a timely and accurate manner.
- Investigates questionable data, trouble shoots and recommends actions to resolve discrepancies.
- Interact with Division Directors to resolve related inquiries.
- Assist in month-end closing, accruals and record journal entries.
- Assist in developing records retention policies and procedures; source and organize record destruction.
- Provide administrative support including maintaining inventory files and filing sales tax documents.
- General working knowledge of (GAAP), with understanding of AP, AR, and general ledger processes.
- Latest computer technology - ERP, AP, Online hosted software solutions systems.
- Ability to manage time effectively to maintain a high level of accuracy in preparing and maintaining all schedules.
- Strong analytical and accounting skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Aptitude for numbers and quantitative skills.
- Intermediate to advanced experience with MS Excel, MS Outlook, ERP Software, experience a plus.
- Must be able to effectively handle multiple projects simultaneously in a deadline driven environment.
- Excellent Verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team and take on new tasks with high level of difficulty.
- The individual will be expected to work with minimal up-front guidance and take ownership of his/her work product.
- Self-starter, self-motivated, adaptable, able to work with minimal direction in demanding environment.
- Strong organizational and collaborative skills to work in a team environment.
- Strong ability to communicate effectively verbally and writing.
- Solid planning and organizational skills to balance and prioritize work.
- A desire to learn and participate in the ongoing improvements and streamlining of accounting systems/processes.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with all levels of the organization (internal and external) including verbal and written communication skills
- Superior analytical and problem solving ability
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office (Word and Excel)
- Proficient in 10-key Ability to plan, organize, manage and execute tasks or projects in an efficient and dependable manner according to business needs and objectives
- Demonstrated consistency in values, principles, integrity, and work ethic.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE Required:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience, typically 2 to 5 years AP, AR or general accounting experience in an organization with -average-high volume of transactions.
- 1-3 years of professional Accountant experience
- The right person can be trained.
Apply today, we look forward to hearing from you!
We are a global luxury skin care brand that markets our products to consumers all over the world through direct sales. We are a young company but experiencing huge expansion. In just 4 years we are operating in 7 countries and achieving record breaking sales. SEACRET was recently recognized by Direct Selling News for our successes in 2014—not only were we ranked in the top 100 direct sales companies in the world in annual revenue, but we were also #1 in growth! Our company’s business model ensures a fast pace and rewarding work environment as we continue to build upon our successes. We pride ourselves on building a company community with people who are talented, resourceful, passionate, and looking to make a difference. With the rapid growth of our company this is an exciting time to be a member of the SEACRET family! Please learn more at #
Role: Experienced- Staff Accountant
Apply for this job now.