Our Curriculum team is crucial to the success of students and families. As a STEM Curriculum Development and Programming Manager, you will directly impact students ability to reach their highest potential using the worlds best digital education. Join our Curriculum team to make a difference!
KidzToPros has been reimagining the essential learning experience for students in kindergarten through 12th grade for over four years. From after-school programs, summer camps and coding bootcamps, both live online and in-person, KidzToPros has taught over 1,000,000 curriculum hours of enrichment to more than 50,000 students across the U.S.
With the [advancement] of COVID-19 and status of school closings, we are working with schools, educators, and parents to ensure kids are staying current with their education and to continue providing enrichment opportunities to advance their skills in STEM, Arts and Sports. Safeguarding the health and safety of all students in our programs is a top priority. .
1. We put students first
Students deserve nothing less - and our schools and parents expect nothing less. From our instructors, to our curriculums, throughout every aspect of KidzToPros business, our goal is to ensure students are not only learning but thriving and discovering a world of opportunities.
2. We strive to close the learning gap
KidzToPros values high-quality, out-of-school learning programs that provide dedicated academic learning, critical connections, and opportunities to children of every background
We are looking for an experienced STEM/STEAM educator who is capable of developing curriculum, overseeing programs, and creating excellent experiences for kids nation-wide for camps and enrichment programs. Teaching experience and experience integrating technology into learning are crucial for this role, as well as the ability to manage multiple constituents such as instructors, curriculum developers, and vendors. This is a role for someone who wants to take ownership and lead the direction of our programs, and who understands the benefits of students getting early project-based learning experiences to fuel their curiosity and vision for their future.
- Degree or certification related to teaching/instructional design
- Extensive experience in teaching (>3 years)
- Experience developing and teaching STEM programs (>2 years)
- Curriculum writing experience (>1 year)
- Experience overseeing educational program implementation, supplies and personnel (>1 year)
- Proficiency in multiple technologies, and ability to learn technological fundamentals quickly (such as Programming, robotics, web design, 3D modeling, graphic design, etc.)
- Proficiency in understanding computer science fundamentals
- Organized, proactive, and capable of managing multiple priorities
- Experience with MakerSpace and Design Thinking in the K-12 environment
- Experience with managing an LMS (such as Moodle) and SCORM-based curriculum
- Management experience