BCBA-Board Certified Behavior Analyst
Are you a compassionate with a BIG heart for children and their families? Are you organized, creative and love serving others? If so, Mercy Plus has an opportunity for you. We are currently seeking to hire a BCBA to join our leadership team. This position involves providing therapy and supervision to Behavioral Technicians working with our clients. Our BCBA are responsible for admitting new clients, creating treatment plans according to assessments, training staff, and ensuring staff follows each treatment plan. Along with this, our BCBA-Board Certified Behavior Analyst- will provide educational in-services and competency evaluations to our staff to ensure they are providing quality care.
Responsibilities and Duties:
Conduct behavioral assessments
Develop child specific behavior plan in accordance with ABA principles
Provide supervision to Behavioral Technicians working with our clients
Train staff Behavioral Technicians on clients specific treatment plan
Offer training in the principles of ABA to staff and parent
Track data and revise treatment plans as needed
· A graduate of BACB accredited college or university with a Master’s Degree in one of the following subjects: Applied Behavior Analysis, Psychology, Education, or Special Education
· Prior ABA Training Required
· Approved knowledge and training in behavior analysis
· One year minimum of working with children that have autism spectrum disorder
· Current negative TB test
· Demonstrates high level of character and integrity
· Able to work independently and as a cohesive team member
· Strong communication skills
· Flexibility in scheduling
· Reliable transportation, willing to travel
Full-time positions are currently available. Weekly pay, direct deposit, mileage reimbursement, and health care benefits available. Paid time off (PTO) and some paid holidays. Our mission is to provide compassionate care with a foundation of servant leadership. Now is a great time to join the Mercy Plus team!
If you feel you are qualified to work as a BCBA-Board Certified Behavior Analyst for Mercy Plus, please fax or email your resume. We are excited to hear from you!
Mercy Plus Autism Services provides in-home and center based ABA services throughout Michigan. We have been a leading provider for in-home services since 2009. Our mission is providing compassionate care with a foundation of servant leadership while enriching the lives of our patients and communities we share.
Role: BCBA-Board Certified Behavior Analyst
Location: Sterling Heights,
Apply for this job now.