Learning Support Assistant - KS1
Start date - Immeditately
Working as part of a dynamic and creative EYFS/KS1 team, the successful Learning Support Assistant will work as a Learning Support Assistant, supporting the class with their academic progress (National Curriculum); and social and emotional interventions, group and individual.
This Outstanding, two-form entry primary school is looking for a committed and successful Learning Support Assistant to join their motivated team. The school has been graded as "Outstanding" in their most recent inspection and were praised for their strong and support senior leadership team. The local community is highly supportive of the school and parental involvement is very positive.
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are:
- Hold a Learning Support Assistant qualification or equivalent
- Have experience working as a Learning Support Assistant in a primary school setting (preferably in the EYFS/KS1)
- Have experience supporting children with interventions
- Experience following IEPs (Individual Education Plans)
- Have some knowledge of the National Curriculum and maintaining records
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company Tes Global.
What Vision for Education Offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers' Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package worth £350.
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drinks.
- £50 refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a Learning Support Assistant who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact Jack in our Liverpool primary team on 0151 363 2266 or email - #removed# #visionsupport