You will join one of Microsoft's leading independent Gold Partners in the UK, who have received multiple awards from Microsoft on the delivery of their services, along with achieving a top #20 spot in the best places to work in the UK!
It is our client's mission to deliver an outstanding service to customers and make sure that they are ready for the ever-changing technological advancements in the world.
What's in it for you…
- 9 day working fortnight (you get every other Friday off!)
- Home working contract
- Excellent holiday allowance
- Private Medical Care
- Car allowance
- Competitive salary
- The opportunity to work with multiple Microsoft MVP's
- Training and development budgets, to help you achieve certifications across both technical and softer skill areas
- Tailored development plans built for you
- Working in a 5 star rated-glass door working environment, which is diverse, fast paced and rewarding
- As an M365 Security Technical Architect, you will be responsible for the initial scoping, discovery and the design of M365 Security, Compliance & Identity solutions.
- You will then work with their consulting delivery team to ensure the project is being delivered to a high standard and act as an escalation point for any major incidents or issues.
- You will lead and deliver a range of solutions based on Microsoft 365 and the wider Microsoft Cloud to a broad client base, ensuring that the solutions take into consideration technical strategy, successful adoption, long-term sustainability, and commercial awareness.
- Ensuring that solutions are designed to the highest level and meet the expectations of clients in every respect.
- Broad knowledge of solution delivery patterns and practices, application lifecycle management approaches, with experience gained through all phases from design, development, test and release cycle to delivery and maintenance.
- Someone keen to create innovative new propositions for clients that help make work simpler for employees.
Key Skills Required
- You love and have a passion for everything M365 Security!
- You have expertise working across the M365 Security elements, including Security, Compliance & Identity with Information Protection, Information Governance, Risk Management & Zero Trust.
- Experience across the M365 workloads, including: SharePoint, MS Teams, OneDrive, Azure AD Power Power Platform, Viva or Planner.
- You like to stay certified. We'll provide you with the support and budget to complete the latest M365 certifications.
- Design of deployment and management infrastructure using
- Intune including elements of the E5 Security and Compliance licencing benefits
- Building of complex solutions with SCI at the forefront of the solution
- Demonstrate an understanding of the benefits of hybrid scenarios
- Identity and access management
- Demonstrate an expertise of the components used to implement identity access management
- Demonstrate an expertise of device and application management
- Demonstrate an expertise of the security considerations of the Microsoft cloud
- Demonstrate an expertise of infrastructure and networking considerations for working with the Microsoft cloud
- You have the ability to design, build and demonstrate the Microsoft 365 capabilities to prospective clients
- Ability to contribute to sales activities such as assisting in writing compelling propositions and completing tenders
- Proven ability to estimate at a high level, the effort required to deliver an engagement
- Undertake requirements gathering activities
- Proven ability to facilitate requirements gathering workshops with C-level stakeholders downwards
- Proven ability to manage the expectations of clients involved in workshops
- Proven ability to document the findings of workshops in the form of current state assessments, vision and strategy recommendations
- Proven ability to write a solution design that can be handed over to a delivery team to implement
- Deliver a professional, customer focused, and high performing solution based on the Microsoft 365 architecture
- Ensure that all content provided to customers is on the highest quality and has been through the internal quality assurance checks before being published
- Become an expert source of knowledge regarding the latest developments in Microsoft 365 and related technologies through blogs, user groups, conferences, etc.
- Contribute to the internal processes and standards to ensure that the outcome of engagements is always improving
Ready to Apply?
This is an exciting opportunity for an M365 Security Technical Architect to join a fast-paced and exciting practice who are at the forefront of technology.
Want to learn more? Then why are you still reading?! APPLY NOW!