Teaching Personnel are in partnership with an excellent SEN school in the heart of the historic market town of Wokingham. We are supporting them in their search for a Science Teacher to lead and inspire their pupils. The school are especially looking for a Science Teacher who has SEN experience from previous responsibilities and positions.
The September vacancy:
- Teaching Science topics in small class sizes of around 10
- A Teacher of Science with clear expectations for KS2, KS3 & KS4
- Permanent opportunity with the school from October 2021
- Full-time teaching role with both academic and pastoral resposibilities
- High ratios of support staff within the classroom
- Dealing with complex challenging behaviours related to ODD, PDA, Attachment disorders and SEMH
The school are a part of a much wider charity that "Believe in Children", a message that they dedicate their time and passions to preserving and encouraging. The school offer both residential and day placements to a wide range of referrals from the local area and schools. They deliver wrap around care and are committed to providing an equivalent experience to that of mainstream schools, where students can leave with recognised and practical qualifications.
They are looking to invite a new member of staff to join their passionate and dedicated staff from September 2021 and interviews will be taking place imminently.
To discuss this opening more or to be considered please get in touch with Jess in the Thames Valley Team using the link below.